Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...Go! Day 1


Today is Day 1 of my
21 Day Challenge to do something every day for blog and business. It is also my husband's birthday. So my word and focus for today is committment, with a little bit of "presence" thrown in.

"Committment" because I choose to honor my committment to my challenge AND also to spend time with my husband to celebrate his birthday.
"Presence" because I am trying to "be present" and give my full attention to whatever I am doing. That is not always an easy thing to do when I have put so much on my agenda.

So a full day of work at my 9-5, an evening of pizza and birthday cookies with husband, daughter, and granddaughter, and now... my challenge.

My goal tonight is not to write an amazing post, although I wish I could. My goal is simply to be here and to write as a first step toward creating a habit of daily activity. And, I will read Chapter Four, Blog Writing, from Problogger before I go to bed.

I have an idea hatching about tomorrow night's post, but it is a little too philosophical for me tonight and I need to think it out. My plan for Day 2 is to make a blog post and to begin working on some photo stationary designs for a friend who is giving them as holiday gifts.

Stay tuned!

No comments: