Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10

Here I am at the half way point. There are still so many things I hope to accomplish with the blogging aspect of this.

The next 21 Day Challenge is already identifying itself and will hopefully begin after the new year. It has definitely helped to have this public accountability to do something every day.

Tonight marks the anniversary of the first date with the man who was to become my husband. This past year was our 25th wedding anniversary. We enjoyed dinner out tonight and now he is out raking snow off the roof and I am here, blogging, but not for long. It was nice to have a break, no matter how brief.

I have already done some general printer and cutter maintenance and some notepad cutting.  I have worked my promised hour and I am keeping it at that tonight. 

I am really enjoying the fish, too.

No comments: