Wednesday, August 25, 2010

COFFEE POLL

This is just a quickie post as I am going out to visit friends tonight that I haven't seen for some time.  I have decided it is time for a little R & R.
                                
              pix to some soon-imagine me sitting with friends sipping coffee)

I think there has been enough serious stuff here, too.  So I am playing with my blog tonight and adding a COFFEE POLL.  Watch next week for which answer gets the most votes.                                        
                     (and a checkmark in a box here-next to a coffee mug)

Now, I know I may not have your exact preferred choice listed.  Please pick from what there is. 

Personally, in the morning I like straight up black coffee, thank you very much. However, if I am out in the afternoon visiting with my friends, I prefer a mocha.  Or, if it is winter, I might prefer a Chai Tea.  So, for now, let's go with what is your favorite for that first cup of coffee in the morning. 

                                (and a beautiful sunrise here)

If you'd like to expand on your choice, feel free to leave a comment, too. 

Until next time, enjoy your coffee! I know I will!

No comments: