Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Hatching a Plan

The say it takes 21 days to make a habit.  Well, I need to get back into the habit of doing something everyday for blogs and business. So I intend to give myself a 21 day challenge. 

I am considering whether or not I need to have a specific focus or will be content with a splatter effect. I may just go for the splatter effect, just to get it started.  I do have one issue though, in 14 days I am going to be away from my computer for a week or so and it will interfere with my 21 day challenge. 

So, here is my plan; I begin my personal 21 day challenge on Monday, November 22. 
I will define my challenge then.

As for today, I joined an online blogging community at Whole Living. I am a member of the Whole Life Action Plan Group. Well I think I am.  I am waiting for an "approval" email. 

Now, if I can just get my computer to keep working. It froze up on me today and some very loud "alarm" went off.  I may be looking at a new computer. 

No comments: